my favorite tarot is...

List what you think is the best tarot deck. Only one per person.

Moderator: Jo Ann

Forum rules
List what you think is the best tarot deck. Only one per person.
Jo Ann
Founder

Re: my favorite tarot is...

Post by Jo Ann »

My top five are Centennial Pixie, Vitruvian Spirit Keeper, Santa Meurte, World Spirit, and The tarot of Transformation. Honorable mention are The Line Defined (i don't care for decks with just pips but i do love this one), New Orleans Voodoo, and The Mary-El. I don't read the above Russian deck, it is just my favorite overall deck.

I will put of pix of the line defined shortly.

Know Your Stuff -My Card Lists
Rooster Mama :had: here, my sidekick Yarr :yarr: his spirit guide :trans16: and me wee beastie :beasty: Familier!

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Jo Ann
Founder

pix of the line defined tarot

Post by Jo Ann »

sorry if they are not very clear, but turns out I feel too much like crap to care at the moment. @onion36@

Rooster Mama :had: here, my sidekick Yarr :yarr: his spirit guide :trans16: and me wee beastie :beasty: Familier!

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Serpentwand
Global Moderator

Post by Serpentwand »

They're fine, well drawn and with plenty of detail.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Jo Ann
Founder

Post by Jo Ann »

It is a wonderful deck to look at.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
HeKatesXing

Post by HeKatesXing »

The Primordial Tarot is My Study Deck at this time and loving the messages I get from it ...
also Loving the Santa Muerte Tarot, The Starman Tarot , Silver Witchcraft Tarot mainly I am using.. there are others of course I have to still work with... But they are on my go to list at the mo ...

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Jo Ann
Founder

NZ elections

Post by Jo Ann »

Are the elections in NZ over? did Jacinda win? Nothing showed up on my news feed yet and I know she voted.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
HeKatesXing

Post by HeKatesXing »

it is the 17th October, 2020 ...

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Jo Ann
Founder

Post by Jo Ann »

Oh ok. She was early voting. I have to vote by mail so i can be a poll worker. Our election is Nov3. You live in Oz doncha? are you a citizen of NZ tho?

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Jo Ann
Founder

Post by Jo Ann »

Right now my favorite tarot to just read is still pixie's centennial, but my skt revelations by benebell has finally come and it is beautifull and each card so meaningful, its at the top of my list. under pixie.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Morwenna

Post by Morwenna »

"Best" is such a loaded word. Best for reading? Best art? Best imagery? Best for skittish clients?

Overall I'd say the plain old RWS, but I would probably go with the Hanson-Roberts, which is the same imagery but in a soft friendly style that clients can be comfortable with. There's still plenty to study within the soft artwork.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links