Hello everyone! Newcomer to these forums and Tarot.

Moderator: Moonlight

Forum rules
Post here to introduce yourself to current members.
DreamBliss

Hello everyone! Newcomer to these forums and Tarot.

Post by DreamBliss »

Well maybe a bit of a greehorn when it comes to the Tarot. But I did start studying it some years ago, and have, at the encouragement of a friend, returned to my cards.

I know everyone seems to recommend the classic Waite deck, but those cards never really spoke to me. I found The Gilded Tarot, and found a set that came with a book. I really enjoy them. Grabbed a red dish towel to lay them out on. Maybe i will post my last two spreads later, if anyone wants to give feedback.

I consider myself to be intuitive, but as to what level I do not know. I learned how to contact what I refer to as The Voice Within due to a book I got from the library. More on this here (The Circle 25 - Talking to the Inner Voice at my YouTube channel):

So I can channel, type out a question on the computer and then let the answer come as I type it. I have also fairly well verified I am an Empath, so there's that. Last but not least I consider myself a currently non-practicing Shaman.

The same friend that invited me back to Tarot invited me here. Hopefully I will fit in.

Questions? Feel free to ask. PM the personal stuff. Want me to do a reading to you? Again just ask. Never done a reading for someone else, so that would be a new experience for sure.
The only limits to what you can do,
have been set entirely by you!

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Night Shade

Re: Hello everyone! Newcomer to these forums and Tarot.

Post by Night Shade »

Hello and welcome, DreamBliss. I'm a fan of the Gilded too. It's great that you decided to come back to tarot; I hope you find it rewarding. :icon_e_smile:
"A multitude of small delights constitute happiness" - Charles Baudelaire

"Darkness helps us all to shine" - Red Hot Chili Peppers

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Michael Sternbach
Founder

Post by Michael Sternbach »

Hey DreamBliss

Great to see you here!

Just like other VIPs who followed me here before from other boards, you are entitled, not to a red dish towel, but to our red carpet:

May I say, I rather like the way you are encouraging people to interact with you in your intro, and I hope that one or the other member will take you up on your offer. We can use that kind of spirit here!

Also, I would be happy to see you participating in some of our reading exchanges/reading circles, insofar they can be revived in the near future.

Hope you will enjoy your time here with us!

Michael

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Jo Ann
Founder

Post by Jo Ann »

Hello Dreambliss and welcom
Hope you enjoy the forum. Also any questions or ideas, let us know! We are a friendly group!

Know Your Stuff -My Card Lists
Rooster Mama :had: here, my sidekick Yarr :yarr: his spirit guide :trans16: and me wee beastie :beasty: Familier!

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
HeKatesXing

Post by HeKatesXing »

Welcome Dreambliss,
There are some wonderful Souls on here..
i find myself when I can coming to have a browse and interact when I can
It is great to communicate with like-minded Souls ..
Hope to see more of your thoughts and experiences shared here
Take care

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Moonlight

Post by Moonlight »

Welcome! Glad you found the forum.
Hope you find lots to enjoy here. It's great to
see new people joining!

Speak up if you need anything, there's always someone here.
:icon_e_wink:

Moonlight

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
SaturnCeleste

Post by SaturnCeleste »

DreamBliss wrote: 03 Feb 2020, 07:26 Well maybe a bit of a greehorn when it comes to the Tarot. But I did start studying it some years ago, and have, at the encouragement of a friend, returned to my cards.

It's always good to come back to the tarot if you've left it.

I know everyone seems to recommend the classic Waite deck, but those cards never really spoke to me. I found The Gilded Tarot, and found a set that came with a book. I really enjoy them. Grabbed a red dish towel to lay them out on. Maybe i will post my last two spreads later, if anyone wants to give feedback.

I use RW but I use other decks too. RW is easy if I'm teaching the tarot but I feel if you have a deck you love and it has a good companion book, that's all you need to get started!

So I can channel, type out a question on the computer and then let the answer come as I type it.

You might enjoy learning Bibliomancy. The name implies using a Bible but you can use any book. You flip through a book(s) and hone in on phrases and write it down as a reading. I'll start a thread for it one of these days, when I'm around more often! I think you'd do great at it!

Never done a reading for someone else, so that would be a new experience for sure.
Well, it's about time you started! :icon_mrgreen:

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links