Hello everyone!

Moderator: Moonlight

Forum rules
Post here to introduce yourself to current members.
Farzon

Hello everyone!

Post by Farzon »

Hi everyone! I'm new here although not new to Tarot or forums. I'm usually active on another board bit trying to broaden my horizon, not only but especially to find partners for reading exchanges.

Although I read the Tarot for about eight years now, I'm not that experienced in reading for others. I'll gladly participate in circles. If there is the need and want to, I'd maybe host one again, I've done this for a few years in the good old days of Aeclectic.

I love reading with different spreads and on topics that are more elaborate than "what does x think about me", "will y call me this week" and the like. In my experience, Tarot can give wonderful insights into practical topics, psychological issues but also philosophical messages.

So, if anyone is interested in practicing more sophisticated exchanges, I'd be glad about being PMd! :D

Apart from that I'm a collector and a complete sucker for new releases.
Dum Spiro Spero

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
waterchild

Re: Hello everyone!

Post by waterchild »

Hello, Farzon,

I am the next new person introducing themselves here and saw your post, so I thought I'd reply to your note as well. Nice to meet someone who is interested in the unusual or deeper questions. I'm not very experienced but have done a few readings for friends and acquaintances. If you ever want to trade readings I'd be happy to.

Cheers,
Sarah / Water Child

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Belinda2

Post by Belinda2 »

Hi everyone nice to see you I hope you are well The Forum is pretty slow right now but maybe if you two exchange reading it’ll get things going.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Michael Sternbach
Founder

Post by Michael Sternbach »

Welcome, and yes, feel free to help us revive this place! :icon_e_biggrin:

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Belinda2

Post by Belinda2 »

Hi Michael
for some reason I was thinking about you the other day and that I have seen you on here in a while

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Michael Sternbach
Founder

Post by Michael Sternbach »

Hi Belinda

Been terribly occupied with real estate business issues the last few months, but hoping to have more leisure time for things like this forum again now. @onion37@

Always nice to see you holding the fort!

And be free to evoke me again! :clap:

See you around!

:wave:

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links