Hey Guys

Moderator: Moonlight

Forum rules
Post here to introduce yourself to current members.
Serpentwand
Global Moderator

Re: Hey Guys

Post by Serpentwand »

Yes, I just need to tear myself away from the LH forum, it’s too addictive. I’ve come on here first today to think about something more meaningful, got to work out how to manage my energy and organise my time without burning out. :icon_rolleyes:

Maybe the Moon card will stalk you and lead you into Tarot like it did me, so look out for any number 18s. When I started looking I realised I was born in a year with digits adding up to 18, as they did when I was aged 18 and lived at number 18, and I have 18 letters in my full name.

Or it could be expanding on your Tarot reading - the bit about the illusions of romance is interesting. Romance is like a dream in a way and is not always realistic. Mrs S and I don’t do romance, it’s more about sharing similar interests, getting on well with each other, and at the moment exploring what makes us happy and accepting that. Have you had a look at my Hello again thread? I think it might entertain you. The weird bits are on here and the more explicit detail in my LH introduction. :icon_lol:

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
The Chaser

Post by The Chaser »

I had the six of cups yesterday sorrow

Two of world's reflection today

I had a very bad day yesterday and a very emotional day today x

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Serpentwand
Global Moderator

Post by Serpentwand »

Are you finding the Voyager Tarot useful? I used to have the card deck and book but I decluttered my collection a few years ago. I still have image scans of it though. The 6 of Cups does look rather dark and sad with all those empty cups. I like the 2 of Worlds though, it looks so cool, peaceful, clear and remote with no people anywhere in sight. Plus it has two Moons. :thumbup:

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
The Chaser

Post by The Chaser »

I'm just hoping my life will calm down a bit yes I do find it useful I'm just trying to get my head around everything so is there more than one tarot type? X

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Serpentwand
Global Moderator

Post by Serpentwand »

Oh there are any amount of different Tarot decks now, someone on an old forum had collected thousands. They’ve evolved as people have created new decks with their own ideas. Voyager is very psychological and its creator said every card represents qualities and strengths which people should try to develop. It all gets very confusing for beginners until you find a deck and system that work for you, then it clicks. I used to chuck a load of cards down from Tarot and Oracle decks and look for similarities among them but didn’t understand most of the guidebooks. In the end I saw The Photographic Card Deck of the Solar System which was just cards with interesting facts, not intended for Tarot reading at all - and it actually gave me better readings than the others. :icon_eek: Now I think once you’ve chosen a deck you really like you get used to magicking out the cards corresponding to the meanings you’re after in whatever system you use.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links