What are you up to?

But not politics

Moderator: Moonlight

Forum rules
Post here for your everyday chat and anything non esoteric, No politics or religion talk.
theFeeLion
Global Moderator

Re: Come on spill! What you up to today?

Post by theFeeLion »

I just made up a new spread! :grin:

I should really get off here and do some house work though...
Come faeries take me out of this dull world. For I would ride with you upon the wind and dance upon the mountains like a flame. - W B Yeats

May you touch dragonflies and stars, dance with faeries and talk to the moon. - Unknown

Beginners Tarot Club

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Jo Ann
Founder

Post by Jo Ann »

I am, maybe thinking, throwing my 5 working computers in a big pile in my yard, put on a chemical warfare mask and just torch the suckers. :eyes_on_fire:

Know Your Stuff -My Card Lists
Rooster Mama :had: here, my sidekick Yarr :yarr: his spirit guide :trans16: and me wee beastie :beasty: Familier!

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Jo Ann
Founder

Post by Jo Ann »

DDwarks wrote: 26 Jul 2017, 04:49 :thumbdown: Its not even 10am here but I've already done 2 loads of washing, cleaned the fish tank, vaccumed everywhere and cleared out the cupboard. The mess in there!
Its the paperwork I should really be doing :32(24):
Urgh!
gee, i need a little of what your taking. or better yet, just come to house for a week and clean it out.

Know Your Stuff -My Card Lists
Rooster Mama :had: here, my sidekick Yarr :yarr: his spirit guide :trans16: and me wee beastie :beasty: Familier!

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
CharlotteK

Re: What are you up to?

Post by CharlotteK »

I've arrived at work to out that 'they' (the council?) have chopped down a whole load of Trees outside the entrance. On the one hand, they did make for a bit of a lurking place for flashers, muggers and drinkers, and there is now a LOT more light,but on the other hand I'm really sorry to lose mature, living, oxygen giving and wildlife sheltering trees :( [IMG]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201707 ... 399a10.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Serpentwand
Global Moderator

Post by Serpentwand »

CharlotteKAT wrote: 28 Jul 2017, 04:17 I've arrived at work to out that 'they' (the council?) have chopped down a whole load of Trees outside the entrance. On the one hand, they did make for a bit of a lurking place for flashers, muggers and drinkers, and there is now a LOT more light,but on the other hand I'm really sorry to lose mature, living, oxygen giving and wildlife sheltering trees :(
It is very sad that Nature has to suffer for people's crimes. The council is probably also figuring if they chop all the trees down now they'll save the cost of maintaining them in future and avoid any safety liability.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Serpentwand
Global Moderator

Post by Serpentwand »

So in the last four and a bit years the main things that have happened to me are that I gave up work last year and the aged father in law died aged 92. Not from COVID, he was suffering from dementia and would walk less and less so only got weaker, but was still living by himself until he fell at which point he got taken into hospital where they finished him off. Now we mainly walk the dogs, look after the house and Mrs S is trying to get over the stress of it all.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
DownUnderNZer

Post by DownUnderNZer »

What have I been up to?

Nothing that amazing really...

Recently did the Gold Class experience at the cinema so I could watch Fantastic Beasts: The Secrets Of Dumbledore in front of a big screen. What I do when it comes to Harry Potter or anything like it!

Been keeping out of mischief and doing a bit of spring cleaning and sorting out rooms.

Need to, and have half started, sorting through all my Tarot and Oracles and a few other items that should have been listed properly like yesterday instead of sitting packed away and unseen for a few years - just in case anything should happen.

This week I've been exchanging funny stories with my mother comparing our rather quirky little robovacs and their hard case antics. Entertaining is putting it rather mildly. Hers actually tells her what to do! Mine just throws tantrums if picked up in the middle of something or beeps if it gets stuck under an object. Am already eyeing up an upgrade...

Ordered all of the Pirate Of The Caribbean Blu rays to watch them back to back this weekend hopefully as have only seen the first two or three.

I suppose what I have been up to since I was here last is normal stuff really and probably bordering on mundane.

Sorry!!!

The only cool thing, maybe... is before the end of last year (2021) I was working on some of the extra cards I wanted to add to my Oracle and had one print run done, but since then slackened off a bit with Christmas and New Years and what was happening globally.

Not sure what I will be up to next, but am in a good place with myself and am making the most of life right now and staying optimistic. ☀️
Truth will always be truth, regardless of lack of understanding, disbelief or ignorance. W. Clement Stone

Be the change you wish to see in the world. Ghandi.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Michael Sternbach
Founder

Post by Michael Sternbach »

No need for apologies, DownUnderNZer! Just happy that you remembered us and cared to give us this comprehensive update about what's been happening in your life! :thumbup:

And yes, working on the extension of your Oracle deck is a cool thing for sure. Make sure you keep us posted, please.

But most importantly:
Not sure what I will be up to next, but am in a good place with myself and am making the most of life right now and staying optimistic.
This is about as cool as it gets all by itself! :64(1):

Michael

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
DownUnderNZer

Post by DownUnderNZer »

Thanks Michael!!! 👍👍👍

Had meant to pop in here again way sooner than now, but ended up quite unintentionally watching a certain global court case in its last few weeks which had me rather besotted with the whole legal process and court proceedings. No regrets!

I did manage to watch one Pirate of the Caribbean movie, but nothing else.

However, that court case did put a stop to what I was in the middle of doing and had me up all night until 7:30am quite a bit.

Still trying to get back into a proper sleep routine, but as I see it - it was the price I had to pay.

Anyways, getting back on track now and am about to start working on a few magnetic knife board holders to affix somewhere in the kitchen side by side and start back on my Tarot and Oracles lists as have bought a few more decks recently and a book in English on how to read Kipper cards.

Hope all is well with the folk on Eeclectic.☀️

Michael Sternbach wrote: 11 May 2022, 03:20 No need for apologies, DownUnderNZer! Just happy that you remembered us and cared to give us this comprehensive update about what's been happening in your life! :thumbup:

And yes, working on the extension of your Oracle deck is a cool thing for sure. Make sure you keep us posted, please.

But most importantly:
Not sure what I will be up to next, but am in a good place with myself and am making the most of life right now and staying optimistic.
This is about as cool as it gets all by itself! :64(1):

Michael
Truth will always be truth, regardless of lack of understanding, disbelief or ignorance. W. Clement Stone

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
DownUnderNZer

What Am I Up To?!?

Post by DownUnderNZer »

WHAT AM I IP TO?! 🙃🙃🙃

About 4-5 weeks ago I decided it was time to get back into the piano and to relearn it all over again from scratch in a different way from the way I use to do it which wasn't likely the best way.

By ear. 🙂🙃🙂🙃

However, there are a few songs I have decided to do by ear right now because there is no way I am going to wait.

Glad to say I have almost nailed the one below in a few weeks along side two others although those ones I kind of don't do as much as this one.

It is the first modern piece I have loved in a few decades I think!

Best decision ever made! 🌞🌞🌞

River Flows In You by Yiruma.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links