What are you listening to?

But not politics

Moderator: Moonlight

Forum rules
Post here for your everyday chat and anything non esoteric, No politics or religion talk.
Jo Ann
Founder

Re: What are you listening to?

Post by Jo Ann »

I listen to everything except hiphop and rap including pagan, goddess and witch music cuz it all just highly spiritual to me. From Godsmacks Voodoo to Imagine dragon's Radioactive to Praise Her. I also like stuff like the sounds from space, clasical and jazz. just depends on how i am feeling. But i never have the feeling for hiphop or rap.

Know Your Stuff -My Card Lists
Rooster Mama :had: here, my sidekick Yarr :yarr: his spirit guide :trans16: and me wee beastie :beasty: Familier!

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Serpentwand
Global Moderator

Post by Serpentwand »

Jo Ann wrote: 25 Nov 2021, 11:43 But i never have the feeling for hiphop or rap.
Only a little crossover stuff for me like Dälek with Young Gods or Faust.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Jo Ann
Founder

Post by Jo Ann »

Faust. that's a bit heavy lol! I wanted sirus subscription for my car for xmas and my husband said no. my friend and i go on car trips and it would be nice to be able to use it. he said he has something else in mind, last year it was glasses that i just go this month, no bd present so i told him if it is something i NEED, don't bother. he had a coupon for the sirus subscription. I am sooooooo mad. The i got him a $100 gift certificate for amazon for xmas so he could use it on black friday and cyber monday (he's a ham radio operator) and he complained it was too soon. what a crock of shit. now i will have to get him something else for xmas. sheese. (I wasa any way but still) Maybe i should get a yule log and whack him up side his head.

Rooster Mama :had: here, my sidekick Yarr :yarr: his spirit guide :trans16: and me wee beastie :beasty: Familier!

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Jo Ann
Founder

Post by Jo Ann »

forgave mike the xmas things. went to tractor supply and spend $184 on horse feed and then he gave me a $100 gift certificate for TS. So no yule log to the head.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Serpentwand
Global Moderator

Post by Serpentwand »

Jo Ann wrote: 02 Dec 2021, 11:31 Maybe i should get a yule log and whack him up side his head.
Tee hee. :icon_twisted: I just bought some stuff on a Black Friday 20% discount and if I want more will wait until the next sale after Christmas.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Jo Ann
Founder

Post by Jo Ann »

yeah got all my extra stuff for horse tack ordered. so thats done. got a helmet strap for a cell phone to use as a video recorder and a remote control to use it. my friend has to have both corneas replaced and won't be riding until april or may so she wanted me to video my rides.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links