Fool's Wisdom

Moderator: theFeeLion

moonbear

Fool's Wisdom

Post by moonbear » 26 Jul 2017, 02:07

So in my travels searching out Oracles far and wide I revisited this little fellow:-http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/fo ... om-oracle/

Does anyone here have this deck?

I was on Sonia Choquette's site some months ago (ok, maybe years lol) and you could have a free card of the day using these, so I was able to read a few. Advice in some cases seemed a bit blunt and obsessed with self and ego, not really my cup of tea but then the images on the cards are very appealing.

Would welcome any opinions :)

moonbearxxx

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Belinda2

Re: Fool's Wisdom

Post by Belinda2 » 26 Jul 2017, 15:19

I have known about this deck for a while but I do not have it. I do have some of her other decks which l like, I thought it looked cute.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

moonbear

Post by moonbear » 27 Jul 2017, 06:48

Belinda2 wrote:
26 Jul 2017, 15:19
I have known about this deck for a while but I do not have it. I do have some of her other decks which l like, I thought it looked cute.
Cute is the word. And I'm a sucker for anything with dogs in it :red: (and that is one seriously HUGE heart!!)

moonbearxxx

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Jo Ann
Founder

Post by Jo Ann » 05 Jan 2018, 15:09

Its a cute deck. I have decks i read and decks i just love to look at. weird. but not everything lends to being read i guess.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Belinda2

Post by Belinda2 » 01 May 2018, 13:47

I got this deck when my beloved New Age store closed. I just did a reading with it under my readings area. It read very well, and had some very deep things to say, I am planning on working with it more when never I get some time.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Return to “Oracle Decks”