Looking for a financial spread

Moderator: theFeeLion

Charlie Brown
Global Moderator

Looking for a financial spread

Post by Charlie Brown » 31 Jul 2017, 01:35

So I was rooting through the AT spread index and saw that there really wasn't very much in the way of spreads about money and finance. Is this because financial question are easy to approach using classic general spreads, people are wary of using the tarot for financial advice (I thought we were telling *fortunes* after all), or what?

Do any of you ET'ers have favorite spreads for money, investment, and finance?
Charlie Brown
—“I’ve developed a new philosophy. I only dread one day at a time.”

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Charlie Brown
Global Moderator

Re: Looking for a financial spread

Post by Charlie Brown » 31 Jul 2017, 01:47

For my contribution, there is a spread I came across on Pinterest. I like the basic idea, although I thought the positions were all wrong, so I've modified it to the following:
.....3--1-----5

1: Your present financial situation and/or relationship to money
2: Your core beliefs and/or feelings about money
3: Past influences that have shaped your ideas about money
4: Your spiritual relationship to money and/or the lessons you need to learn
5: Actions that need to be taken in order to change your current situation.

I haven't tried the spread yet and, to be honest, I think I'm looking for something a bit different (less psychological, more action oriented). The original spread can be found at https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/or ... 5813ce.gif
Charlie Brown
—“I’ve developed a new philosophy. I only dread one day at a time.”

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

theFeeLion
Global Moderator

Post by theFeeLion » 31 Jul 2017, 02:25

Pinterest definitely comes in handy at times like this! :grin:

Did you see these two?

Image Image

I haven't tried either of them but I like the look of that first one...
Come faeries take me out of this dull world. For I would ride with you upon the wind and dance upon the mountains like a flame. - W B Yeats

May you touch dragonflies and stars, dance with faeries and talk to the moon. - Unknown

Beginners Tarot Club

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

theFeeLion
Global Moderator

Post by theFeeLion » 31 Jul 2017, 03:22

Just tried that first one I posted, I quite like it. I might post it over in Your Readings if you want to see it...
Come faeries take me out of this dull world. For I would ride with you upon the wind and dance upon the mountains like a flame. - W B Yeats

May you touch dragonflies and stars, dance with faeries and talk to the moon. - Unknown

Beginners Tarot Club

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Amanda
Global Moderator

Post by Amanda » 17 Jun 2018, 13:05

I just came up with one. I'm not sure how good it is. LOL

1. Show me a new opportunity for money in my life:
2. Show me what I need to give to get this money:
3. Show me how to make this money grow:
4. Show me the power this money brings:
5. Show me the worry this money brings:
6. Show me the success this money brings:

I did a test run with it:
1. Queen of Swords - It's not a "new" opportunity exactly, this is the female reaper, the killer of men, or 'the man' -- er, bills, I should say. She has more to do with eliminating nonsense and b.s. so it seems to be suggesting there's some costs I could be cutting to reap the benefits of more money in my pocket.
2. Queen of Wands - The conflicted queen, she works hard and gets things done. I need to give my energy and do unpleasant things I don't really want to do; call the bill collectors, negotiate lower interest rates, eliminate unnecessary things from the TV package, change the cell phone bill usage, etc. Make my financial surroundings more 'domesticated' and stress-free.
3. Fool - I don't have to make it grow, I only have to take it as it comes -- back into my pocket, that is.
4. Hierophant - Teaching the kids responsibility along the way...?
5. Ace of Pentacles - No worries when the money is back in my hand and under my control! Or, what to do with the savings... hm!
6. Queen of Cups - I can appreciate saving more, perhaps for a rainy day, and be at peace with just knowing it's been saved.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Salveso16

Post by Salveso16 » 07 Jan 2019, 02:53

Woah! This seems to be a good forum. I am sure I will be able to get all information related to investment plans and gratuity rules here. It is time I start considering investments as this is a good way of saving and making more money.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Michael Sternbach
Site Admin

Post by Michael Sternbach » 07 Jan 2019, 05:48

Salveso16 wrote:
07 Jan 2019, 02:53
Woah! This seems to be a good forum. I am sure I will be able to get all information related to investment plans and gratuity rules here. It is time I start considering investments as this is a good way of saving and making more money.
Thank you for the flowers!

I hope Tarot and/or Oracles can help you clarify where you want to go financially. But remember that the responsibility for what you do with any advice you may receive here and how this will affect you is fully yours!

By the same token, if you have any special knowledge in this field to share, you are welcome to do so. However, we will discuss such matters on this board ONLY in the context of divination.

Thank you for your comprehension.

Michael Sternbach (Administrator)

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Return to “Tarot Spreads”